- Google I/O: The Mobile Addendum wp.me/p1ILk4-iK 2 hours ago
- Sorry, Magic 8 Ball, but the cookie has spoken. instagram.com/p/ZhCjZ8gZdc/ 15 hours ago
- My @fitbit bore the brunt of yard work today but it's still ticking! http://t.co/HFZeUrgSsc 18 hours ago
- @bobegan thanks, really got a chance to enjoy it outside w family. Have a great wknd 1 day ago
- A TX sunset I was not planning to catch. Stranded at DFW for the night. @ The Westin Dallas/Ft Worth… instagram.com/p/ZbzrLlAZXF/ 2 days ago
Mobile strategy from Altimeter Group analyst Chris Silva, making mobile work for brands and business.
About The Author
Chris Silva is an industry analyst at San Mateo, CA based Altimeter Group. Chris’ research focuses on the developing role of the mobile strategist for customer and internal-facing initiatives for his clients. His decade long career in IT research and strategy work has centered on innovations and implications of disruptive technology for enterprises, users and brands. Chris has covered various disruptions from ecommerce technology in the late 1990s to the burgeoning mobile space starting in the early 2000s.
Prior to his role at Altimeter, Chris led the research, consulting and events operations at IANS Research, a boutique research firm focused on IT security. As the Senior Vice President of Research and Service Delivery, Chris re-architected the research organization and its deliverables to better serve clients and grow the firm. Prior to IANS, Chris served as a Senior Analyst pioneering enterprise mobility coverage at Forrester Research. Chris is a frequent speaker at major industry events such as Mobile World Congress and Interop and is frequently quoted in publications such as CNBC, Forbes, The Wall Street Journal and has been featured on National Public Radio discussing implications of mobile technology.
Chris works from a remote office North of Boston where he lives with his wife and two rescue dogs. Chris is a graduate of the Isenberg School of Management at The University of Massachusetts at Amherst. His blog can be found at www.makemobilework.com. To engage with Chris, please contact his Executive Assistant Julie Viola, Julie@altimetergroup.com.
Follow me on Twitter.
Contact me at csilva(at)altimetergroup(dot)com