- Today I begin spelling all words starting with "g" using a "j." I'm joing to bed to enjoy the jift of sleep, joodlight #gifgaffe 11 hours ago
- RT @e2conf: Explore your options for making a more connected workplace. #e2conf #COIT #socbiz @802dotchris bit.ly/14oopAn 11 hours ago
- Smart, to get GMail iOS app to stop invoking Chrome, I had to uninstall Chrome. Not a great way to grow a services footprint w users 18 hours ago
- Hangouts breaks incoming calls via Voice on PC (I use daily) now iOS Gmail app (my default) keeps invoking Chrome; cramping my style $GOOG 19 hours ago
- There was a lot of news at Google I/O, but what about Android? Google I/O: The Mobile Addendum wp.me/p1ILk4-iK 1 day ago
Mobile strategy from Altimeter Group analyst Chris Silva, making mobile work for brands and business.
I lead mobile research at Altimeter Group, where my primary role is to author defensible, thought provoking research to assist business and brands in tackling complex problems that the disruption of mobile technology brings to light. I help my clients harness this disruption and turn it into opportunity.
My research addresses strategy for both internal enterprise mobile strategy and customer-facing mobile initiatives. Below are my upcoming Altimeter Group research reports:
- Power To The People: Identifying And Empowering Your Mobile Workforce, June 2012
- Building A Solid Platform For Enterprise Mobility September, 2012
- The Connected Workforce Collaboration, Mobile and Process Change April, 2013
- Understanding the Mobile User (infrographic) April, 2013
- Attitudes and Outlooks Of Mobile Users May, 2013
- The Enterprise Architecture of Mobility Summer, 2013
- The Enterprise Architecture of Social Commerce Fall, 2013
For more information on any of these reports, please contact me at csilva(at)altimetergroup(dot)com.