- Today I begin spelling all words starting with "g" using a "j." I'm joing to bed to enjoy the jift of sleep, joodlight #gifgaffe 4 hours ago
- RT @e2conf: Explore your options for making a more connected workplace. #e2conf #COIT #socbiz @802dotchris bit.ly/14oopAn 4 hours ago
- Smart, to get GMail iOS app to stop invoking Chrome, I had to uninstall Chrome. Not a great way to grow a services footprint w users 11 hours ago
- Hangouts breaks incoming calls via Voice on PC (I use daily) now iOS Gmail app (my default) keeps invoking Chrome; cramping my style $GOOG 11 hours ago
- There was a lot of news at Google I/O, but what about Android? Google I/O: The Mobile Addendum wp.me/p1ILk4-iK 17 hours ago
Mobile strategy from Altimeter Group analyst Chris Silva, making mobile work for brands and business.
Speeches and Events
I’ll use this page to keep a relatively-frequently updated list of events I’ll be attending and cities in which I expect to be. If you see our paths crossing, drop me a note and we’ll try and sync up.
- March 5th – March 7th Bazaar Voice Summit Austin, TX
- March 8th – March 11th SXSWi Austin, TX
- March 14-15 Samsung Galaxy S4 Launch, New York, NY
- April 10-12 Internal Meetings San Mateo, CA
- May 5-9th Adobe MAX Los Angeles, CA
- May 15-17 Google I/O San Francisco, CA
Italics indicate tentative dates.
My Altimeter Group Calendar free/busy info can be viewed here.