- A TX sunset I was not planning to catch. Stranded at DFW for the night. @ The Westin Dallas/Ft Worth… instagram.com/p/ZbzrLlAZXF/ 22 hours ago
- @bobegan going to miss it. Only event that consistently get usurped by client events. 1 day ago
- @bobegan I'll try it for one trip. I'm LA/SFO alternating weeks this mo so whole month may be a stretch 1 day ago
- @bobegan it's specific app I saw today. I reached out to the demoer for name. I'm all west coast travel in May for my iPad experiment 1 day ago
- @bobegan saw some apps today (slideshark to present) and an office one still trying to track down that make phone/iPad only travel feasible 1 day ago
Mobile strategy from Altimeter Group analyst Chris Silva, making mobile work for brands and business.
Tag Archives: Barcelona
February 1, 2012Posted by on
I will be attending Mobile World Congress 2o12 in Barcelona, I’m currently filling up my briefings calendar for the time that I am at the event. I’m interested in speaking with mobile platform providers, mobile app developers and enterprise mobile management organizations (MDM.)
Update: With a full briefing calendar, the Google Form for information has been closed, thank you for your enthusiastic response!
I look forward to seeing you in Barcelona.