- @AereoTV is coming to Boston, this may be bad, bad news for my cable provider with whom I already have a tenuous relationship. 17 hours ago
- The Maker Movement Disrupts Brands, Provides Opportunities by @jowyang: goo.gl/dz7Hn 20 hours ago
- BYO top of mind across the board of CIOs taking Q/A at #citrixsynergy from mining, to healthcare to edu verticals. It's not going away. 23 hours ago
- @nickylibs I probably should, but I'm not sure I can pull off the "look" like some of those guys can. #glassholes 23 hours ago
- In The News wp.me/p1ILk4-jT 23 hours ago
Mobile strategy from Altimeter Group analyst Chris Silva, making mobile work for brands and business.
Tag Archives: events
February 1, 2012Posted by on
I will be attending Mobile World Congress 2o12 in Barcelona, I’m currently filling up my briefings calendar for the time that I am at the event. I’m interested in speaking with mobile platform providers, mobile app developers and enterprise mobile management organizations (MDM.)
Update: With a full briefing calendar, the Google Form for information has been closed, thank you for your enthusiastic response!
I look forward to seeing you in Barcelona.